2020 Summer Weekend Passes remain valid for 2022
Thanks for sharing our cautious optimism and hanging on to your 2020 tickets. These tickets will be valid for the 2022 summer festival (July 22-24, 2022)! Present your 2020 tickets at the gate for admission.
2022 Summer Weekend Passes are on sale now!
Tier 1: Jan 1 – Feb 28
$129 + HST & SC
Tier 2: March 1 – April 30
$139 + HST & SC
Tier 3: May 1 – June 30
$149 + HST & SC
Tier 4: July 1- 22
$159 + HST & SC
$169 + HST & SC
Sneak peek at the schedule!
Subject to change
The list below is alphabetical. Stay tuned for the full schedule!
FRIDAY JULY 22
Allison Russell, DakhaBrakha*, Dan Mangan*, Sauna, Texas King, and more.
SATURDAY JULY 23
Aoife O’Donovan, Bahamas, Cadence Weapon*, Hyd*, King Hannah*, Kinnie Starr*, Kobo Town, Luna Li, NOBRO, Shane Koyczan and the Short Story Long, Tami Neilson*, and more.
SUNDAY JULY 24
Allison Lupton Band, Anyway Gang*, The Blue And Gold, cleopatrick, Danny Michel, DJ Shub presents War Club Live, Donovan Woods, Eivør*, Gangstagrass*, Ifriqiyya Electrique, Le Ren*, Lizzie No*, Ombiigizi, and more.
*These performers will have workshop sessions on the same day; others may have workshop sessions on a different day than their
Health and safety
We are committed to keeping our community safe. We remain hopeful that we can gather on the weekend of July 22-24, 2022 to finally celebrate together in person. We are aware, however, that things can change quickly, so while our Plan A is to have a summer festival at Guelph Lake Conservation Area, we have several other plans as back-up in case that cannot happen.
Hillside will follow all mandated health and safety rules related to COVID-19 in the province of Ontario. Currently (April 27, 2022), the province’s Chief Medical Officer of Health has lifted restrictions regarding proof of vaccination, masking, and social distancing in outdoor locations, and has added that individual businesses may implement their own measures and remain mindful of the measures their local Public Health units have put in place. We are aware that the province’s new plan may change if key indicators (hospitalization and ICU rates) change by the time of our summer festival (July 22-24, 2022). We will respond accordingly. In addition, the festival reserves the right to mandate additional measures to protect the health and safety of patrons, artists, volunteers, vendors, and staff, which may include masking, proof of vaccination, and COVID-19 screening at entry.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free when accompanied by an adult
- Single-day and Seniors’ tickets are released closer to the event
- Tickets are non-refundable (except when an event is cancelled)
- E-Tickets do not need to be printed; they can be scanned from a mobile device.
- Ticket price does not include parking or camping
- Hillside is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets
- Event is rain or shine
- Dogs are not permitted on the site (except service dogs)
- All policies of the park must be observed
- Alcohol and/or illegal substances may not be brought into the festival site
- Hillside Festival is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival