2020 Summer Weekend Passes remain valid
Thanks for sharing our cautious optimism and hanging on to your 2020 tickets. These tickets will be valid for the 2022 summer festival! We’re offering a free 2021 bandana as a thank you – click here to find out how to get yours.
If you will not be able to attend in 2022, you can request a refund. The deadline for refund requests is May 31st, 2021.
If you purchased through Eventbrite, you should have received an email on April 30th with instructions. Don’t worry if you missed it, just email Janet at [email protected] to request a refund. Include your order number, which you can find on the confirmation email you received with your e-tickets or by signing into Eventbrite. Your refund will be issued on the credit card used for your purchase.
If you purchased your ticket(s) at the merch tent, you will need to return them to us for a refund. Send them to 341 Woolwich St., Guelph, N1H 3W4 and be sure to include your mailing address. Refunds will be issued by cheque. If you’re in the area, feel free to drop your envelope in the secure mailbox on the front porch.
If you have any questions, please email Janet at [email protected]
How can I support Hillside?
Thank you for asking! We need you now more than ever. An easy way to support our organization is to keep your 2020 tickets and join us for the next summer festival when this crisis is over. You can also support us with a donation. We are a registered charity so you will receive a tax receipt along with our sincere gratitude! We will list you as a donor on our website and in our program materials. Visit our donation page for options.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free when accompanied by an adult
- Single-day and Seniors’ tickets are released closer to the event
- Tickets are non-refundable (except when an event is cancelled)
- E-Tickets do not need to be printed; they can be scanned from a mobile device.
- Ticket price does not include parking or camping
- Hillside is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets
- Event is rain or shine
- Dogs are not permitted on the site (except service dogs)
- All policies of the park must be observed
- Alcohol and/or illegal substances may not be brought into the festival site
- Hillside Festival is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival