2020 Summer Weekend Passes remain valid
Thanks for sharing our cautious optimism and hanging on to your 2020 tickets.
We are not currently promoting the purchase of 2021 tickets due to a change in Eventbrite’s payout policies.
2021 Hillside Inside: February 5-7
Check back here for ticketed Hillside Inside events. Or better yet, follow us on social media to stay informed!
How can I support Hillside?
Thank you for asking! We need you now more than ever. An easy way to support our organization is to keep your 2020 tickets and join us for the next summer festival when this crisis is over. You can also support us with a donation. We are a registered charity so you will receive a tax receipt along with our sincere gratitude! We will list you as a donor on our website and in our program materials. Visit our donation page for options.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free when accompanied by an adult
- Single-day and Seniors’ tickets are released closer to the event
- Tickets are non-refundable (except when an event is cancelled)
- E-Tickets do not need to be printed; they can be scanned from a mobile device.
- Ticket price does not include parking or camping
- Hillside is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets
- Event is rain or shine
- Dogs are not permitted on the site (except service dogs)
- All policies of the park must be observed
- Alcohol and/or illegal substances may not be brought into the festival site
- Hillside Festival is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival