Here's how easy it is to become a Hillside member (and more)!
We invite you to become one of Hillside's official members! It's as easy as clicking HERE.
Whether you’ve enjoyed the festival for years or are new to "Hillsiding", we encourage you to consider becoming an official member of our wonderful Hillside Festival community. As a member, you’ll support our mission to celebrate creativity through artistic expression, community engagement and environmental leadership. You’ll also help us to create opportunity in the arts and tech for underrepresented groups, including youth, Indigenous, female, and LGBTQ+ identified people.
What's in it for me?
Join us to receive newsletters and invitations to exclusive member events, and have your voice heard, along with your vote, at our Annual General Meeting. Most importantly, this is an opportunity to add your input into this fantastic group of engaged people who help ensure the festival represents the community in which we live, and that it continues to thrive.
- This year's AGM is on November 28th, at Silence Sounds in Guelph (46 Essex St, Guelph, ON N1H 3K8). The event will begin at 7:00pm.
- The deadline for membership (and subsequent voting rights at the AGM) is November 14th, 2018.
What does a Hillside membership cost?
- For 2018 Hillside Festival volunteers, Hillside memberships are $5
- For all other community members, Hillside memberships are $25
How do I pay?
Payments can be made:
- In person at the Hillside Office;
- Over the phone at (519)763-6396; or,
- Online by clicking the button below
What if I'm interested in being a Hillside board member?
We’ll be electing new board members at the AGM, so if you're interested in becoming a board member of Hillside Festival, please indicate your interest in an email to [email protected].
For more information on Hillside memberships, click HERE or manually navigate to HillsideFestival.ca/Membership.
As always, please feel free to email us at [email protected] should you have any questions or concerns.