Media Accreditation & Tools
The Hillside Summer Festival and Hillside Inside are three-day, multi-stage events with a broad artistic vision that emphasizes diversity: of culture, of musical heritage and style, of age, geography and influence.
Set in a beautiful, accessible conservation area with campgrounds on Guelph Lake, our summer festival is world-renowned as one of Canada’s most progressive, environmentally conscious, completely non-commercial community celebrations. We create a village on Guelph Lake Island that we fill with music, dance, drumming, food, crafts, and more.
Thank you for your interest in obtaining media accreditation for Hillside Festival 2018!
Applications are currently closed. The application deadline for Hillside Festival 2018 (July 13-15) was Sunday, June 17th.
Check back soon for Media Accreditation applications for Hillside Inside 2018!
For media inquiries, please contact:
Ryan Hanes | Marketing Manager
[email protected] | 1-226-770-3626
- 2018 Best Greening of a Festival Award from Festivals & Events Ontario
- 2018 Best Fundraising Idea from Festivals & Events Ontario
- 2017 Volunteer Program of the Year Award from Festivals & Events Ontario
- 2017 Ontario Volunteer Service Awards were awarded to six of our volunteers
- 2017 Ontario Youth Volunteer Service Awards were awarded to three of our volunteers
- 2016 Best Green Operations Festival Award from Canadian Music Week
- 2008 - 2016 Best Greening of a Festival Award from Festival & Events Ontario
- 2015 Family Volunteering Award from Festivals & Events Ontario awarded to the Perissinotto family
- 2015 Frank Valeriote's Volunteer of the Month Award awarded to Bree Woods
- 2014 Honour Roll Award from The Grand River Conservation Authority for "a sustained record of achievement over an extended period of time."
- 2013 Volunteer of the Month from Festivals & Events Ontario awarded to Justin Peterson, Coordinator of the celebrated Dishwashing Crew
Click the button below to view Hillside Festival media coverage!